Ministries For Everyone
- Brotherhood Ministry - This ministry provides fellowship, training and
development of Christian men (members and non-members).
- Choirs - The members of these ministries play a vital role in collectively lifting their voices in praise.
During the worship experience they usher in the presence of the Holy Spirit and set the atmosphere for true praise and worship.
They assist those present prepare our hearts and minds to receive a word from God by the preaching of His Word by the man of God. These choirs consist of:
- The Ensemble - A small group of individuals committed to making a joyful noise unto the Lord.
- The Male Chorus - A group of men united in praise to God.
- The New Sunlight Choir - A group of Christians dedicated to collectively lifting their voices in praise to God.
- The Youth Choir - A group of young people that are not afraid to show their love for God in song.
- Clean Team - A dedicated team working together to ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of the physical facilities of New Sunlight Baptist Church.
- Clothing & Food Bank Ministry - This ministry attempts to show the love of God by providing
clothing and physical nourishment for those in need.
- Deacons Ministry - A group of men assembled together to work as a team to conduct
the business matters of NSBC in accordance to the Will of God.
- Deaconess Ministry - A group of women assemble together to serve the body
of Christ and assist the Deacons Ministry when and where needed.
- Lena S. Johnson Scholarship Ministry -This ministry provides encouragement and rewards to our students on a
quarterly bases. They also provide financial assistance to qualified college and vocational students.
- Liturgical Dance Ministry - This group worships God in dance.
- Love Ministry - A group of men responsible for preparing nourishing meals when needed, which include breakfast each Sunday.
- Masters Men - A select group of men committed to doing a great work for the Master in the building of His Kingdom.
- Married Couples Ministry - This ministry provides fellowship between married couples while providing Godly
instruction. By doing so, the marriage is strengthened and address the problems that married couples face. (Members and Non Members)
- Mission Ministry - This ministry provides service to and comfort for
our members that are going through a period of illness.
- Pastor's Aid Ministry - This ministry offers support to the pastor by assisting
in meeting the financial needs of the pastor for education, travel and other occasions.
- Singles Ministry - This ministry provides a time of fellowship for singles while
teaching the Godly lifestyle of single persons.
- Sunday School Ministry - This ministry provides a learning environment where one can obtain a better
knowledge of God, experience His love and develop a relationship lifelong relationship with Him.
- Ushers Ministry -This ministry assists in ushering in the presence of God during the worship
experience by offering assistance wherever needed.
- Young Adult (Collegiate) Ministry - This ministry provides a time of fellowship among persons between the ages 19
through 30. They come together to discuss relevant issues and are strengthened to walk as Christians in the world.
- Youth Ministry - This ministry focuses on the young people of our Church and community.
We attempt to develop God fearing, Bible believing youth that know their purpose in life and develop and use their God given gifts to bring glory to God.